Prices and general terms and conditions at Residence Erika
Price list and important information for a carefree stay at our holiday apartments in Siusi allo Sciliar.
- Children up to 2 years old* without bed or bedlinen: free
- Children's cot (up to 2 years old*) per day: €12.00
- Children up to 8 years old* with bed and bedlinen, per day: €17.00
- for each additional person per day: €22.00
A local tourism tax of €2.10 per person per night is collected for all persons aged 14 and over. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and can only be paid on site.
|Winter 2023/2024||Type A||Type B|
|Summer 2023||Type A||Type B|
Our current offers
Golden autumn weeks
|Stay 14 days||Type A: €1,125.00||Type B: €1,060.00|
|Stay 21 days||Type A: €1,570.00||Type B: €1,480.00|
(These prices are for 2 people and include final cleaning)
Special winter offer 2024
Stay 14 days -10%
includes bread rolls for breakfast
General Terms and Conditions
- During high season, we only rent the apartments per week from Saturday to Saturday. In the event of late arrival or early departure, the full price must be paid for the missed days.
- A booking is only binding once a deposit of €300.00 per apartment has been made and confirmed.
Postal order or bank transfer:
Cassa Raiffeisen Castelrotto
IBAN: IT 78 P 08056 23110 000301001353
SWIFTBIC: RZSBIT 21111
- For organisational reasons, we reserve the right to change the type of apartment according to the number of people. In this case, the lower price will be charged. We cannot consider special requests when making a booking.
- Cancellations are uncomfortable – both for you and for us! However, cancellations must be made in writing and will only be free of charge if we succeed in renting out the flat. In the event of non-occupancy, cancellation fees are payable depending on the cancellation period.
We therefore recommend taking out our travel cancellation insurance:
To the insurance →
- Those who leave and come back during a stay must pay for the entire period booked.
- Apartments are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival.
- Apartments must be vacated by 9:30 am on the day of departure. Please leave the apartments in a clean and tidy condition.
- Breakfast can be enjoyed in Café Erika for an additional fee of €18.00 per person.
- Café Erika is open every day except Thursdays.
- We charge €18.00 per day for pets.
- The final cleaning fee is €60.00.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Since July 2005, smoking has been strictly prohibited in all public places. We ask our guests not to smoke in the apartments - only on the balcony - out of consideration for the next guests.
- The kitchen in each apartment includes crockery for 6 people, 2 electric hobs, a fridge with small freezer compartment, kettle, microwave with baking function, dishwasher and a coffee machine.
- The washing machine may be used for a fee.
- VAT, heating, electricity, 1 underground car parking space, bed linen, bath and hand towels (changed weekly) are included in the above prices.